Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
NPC Embassy Thread; Interact with non-player nations here.
Topic Started: Mar 30 2017, 08:18 PM (557 Views)
Comrade Doggo
Member Avatar
Under Gunmetal Skies GM
See title.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red John
Member Avatar
Rubeshi formally denounces the belligerence of Chukkesa and warns that any further incidents which serve to terrify our citizens will not be tolerated.

We demand a prompt apology.
Edited by Red John, Mar 31 2017, 02:50 AM.

LordMoose
Crime Lords GM
As tensions have risen in our great region the republic of Ivelhi has decided to send a letter of recommendation to the nation of the Temalbi Union [hence forth Temalbi in any document] . In this letter it asks that Temalbi to respect the legal borders of Athremi that are mutually agreed abound between Ivelhi and Athremi. If they agree to these terms they will be let into negations about a potential tens of billions dollar investment into the Temalbi, If they do not agree to this letter and further there plan of war any future incursion into Athremi by any war parties or military units by Temalbi will be seen as an act of war on both nation and will require military incursions [note i will expand on this later]

MrMopTop
Member Avatar
GmS Pixel Art Commander
Halisíma's Foreign Office has issued a statement proportions that they have claimed sovereignty over unclaimed islands in the Western Ocean.

[So I wasn't sure on how to approach this/where to post but I'm just gonna do it here since it's technically NPC - idk what's/who's even on those islands. I'm substitute teaching and have a small window before I go to my evening job, I'll post a photo later to visually explain what I mean.]

LordMoose
Crime Lords GM
The Republic of Ivelhi has as well claimed the land that shall be hence forth known as the
Gelida Mountain peninsula in the antarctic [a picture will follow tomorrow]. The land and all surrounding waters shall hence forth be Ivelhi's. an expaidation will be heading down there next turn to set up a semi-permanent base

LordMoose
Crime Lords GM
just read what scpio said, it is basically the same thing
Edited by LordMoose, Apr 4 2017, 03:54 PM.

Scipio
Member Avatar
^just some random
Let me translate what Moose just said:

The Republic of Ivelhi formally requests permission to deploy a full field army and supporting aircraft into Athremi in order to maintain the peace in the presence of internal strife. This will be, of course, pain in full by the Republic of Ivelhi.

UK_IN_US
Oh hey, Custom Titles are a thing!
The Casalesian Republic would like to organize a state visit to Rolany with an eye towards normalizing relations and furthering our common interests. To that end, and to avoid any potential misunderstandings, we would like to request that the Casalesian diplomatic vessel be accompanied by two ships of our Coast Guard, both to push the skills of the Coast Guardsmen and to guarantee safe passage around the generally lawless areas of Tajed we will be visiting hereafter.

Comrade Doggo
Member Avatar
Under Gunmetal Skies GM
Scipio
Apr 4 2017, 04:53 AM
Let me translate what Moose just said:

The Republic of Ivelhi formally requests permission to deploy a full field army and supporting aircraft into Athremi in order to maintain the peace in the presence of internal strife. This will be, of course, pain in full by the Republic of Ivelhi.
Athremi readily welcomes this proposition.

Comrade Doggo
Member Avatar
Under Gunmetal Skies GM
UK_IN_US
Apr 5 2017, 09:20 AM
The Casalesian Republic would like to organize a state visit to Rolany with an eye towards normalizing relations and furthering our common interests. To that end, and to avoid any potential misunderstandings, we would like to request that the Casalesian diplomatic vessel be accompanied by two ships of our Coast Guard, both to push the skills of the Coast Guardsmen and to guarantee safe passage around the generally lawless areas of Tajed we will be visiting hereafter.
Rolany accepts this visit, on the condition that your diplomatic vessel will be approached by four coastal vessels of Rolany's navy on your approach towards our shores.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Embassies · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

edge created by tiptopolive of ifsz